SHINee World

Translate

Monday 24 June 2013

{NEWS} Baek Ah Yeon reveals that she is an avid fan of SHINee’s Key


Baek Ah Yeon, best known for her achievement as the third finalist of the first season of talent show ‘K- Pop Star’, confesses that she is a huge fan of SHINee’s Key!
Solo singer, Ah Yeon, was a guest on the June 24th broadcast of Mnet’s ‘Beatles Code 2’. On the show she admitted that, “I’ve always been a huge fan of Key sunbae-nim even before I debuted as a singer. I really liked him so I used to go to SHINee’s fansigning events with my sister. It was always packed with people, especially older female fans but we enjoyed it nonetheless.”
Ah Yeon also shared that during one of SHINee’s fansigning events, Key was about to write ‘noona’ beside her name but she told him that she was not an older fan. So to make it up, Key replaced it with a heart instead.
She then added, “Sometimes, Key sunbae-nim would send out heart-signs to the crowd and I would even argue with my sister, saying that it was directed to me but I ended up losing to her” Which made the MCs laugh.
In return, one of the MCs said, “SHINee has been coming here quite often and Key sat at that very spot” He then gestured to the said seat, making Ah Yeon shy and immediately regretting her confession.
On the other hand, SHINee’s second full-length Japanese album will be released on the 26th of June!
Source: TV Daily, Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment