SHINee World

Translate

Friday 7 June 2013

[TRANS] SHINee's Japan Mobile Official Site Update - Q&A with SHINee's Onew 130607



image









image


Q: A private holiday trip with all 5 members. Where do you wish to go?
Onew: A Pension. While having barbecue, and playing happily, just wish to rest at ease like this!
Q: If you could take up a 1 day part-time job, what do all of you wish to do?
Onew: I wish to take up a job on a street where I could meet lots of people. I can see various happenings of people at a closer distance.
Q: What is your best method of relaxation?
Onew: By doing stretching, encouraging myself positively saying that ‘I can do it!”
Source: SHINee’s Japan Mobile Official Site 
Picture Credit: okuuuuuuuu
English Translations: Forever_SHINee [4]
PLEASE TAKE OUT ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment